Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

FLAWLESS

Dude, this is going on my favorites, and I'm gonna check out all the rest of your stuff. Excellent work, very well thought out and clever. Great animation work, sound effects, humor, etc. Nothing negative to criticize at all.

To Kick a Penguin To Kick a Penguin

The Penguin Empire Strikes Back

That was adorable. And viewers learned some valuable lessons:

1 - how to determine the volume of a sphere
2 - what happens when you piss off an army of angry penguins

Constructive criticism: the sound was a little grainy and could have used a little cleaning up, particularly for some points during the battle sequence. The snowball impact on the kid's face could have had a better sound to it.

Otherwise, perfect.

<|>Tritoneangel<|>

Monarch Monarch

DUDE

That was excellent -- the pencil style really adds to the dreamlike feel, and the haunting music is perfectly suited to the flash. Great work.

I agree with the last reviewer - the cow eating machine of doom is the scariest part.

Bear Hello Bear Hello

??????????????????

Okay, you win. Now you're going on my favorite flash artist's page... because what the crap? I mean, seriously, what the crap? I just don't know what else to say about this one.

I'm seeing a pattern here - I watch one of your flashes, part of me laughs, and part of me dies a little. Somehow it winds up being awesome.

Good luck with therapy/rehab (lol) -- and keep making such awesome & insane flashes.

somebody responds:

please dont make fun of my addiction.

Tv Mount Tv Mount

?!?!?!?!?!

I can't tell if that was funny or scary. I just know it was awesome.

That should definitely the what-in-the-holy-crap-was-that award. Very clever, and very disturbing.

The Rise of Crono The Rise of Crono

Thanks!

Just wanted to thank you for using my music in your flash. You do great work, and I'm glad you chose one of my pieces for your stuff.

Solid flash!

ILoveEgg Special-EggSong ILoveEgg Special-EggSong

?!?!?!?!?

I have no idea what that was supposed to be. But it was awesome.
I don't know why. But it was definitely awesome. (And suddenly, I'm hungry for scrambled eggs.)

Unbelievably random! But excellently drawn and perfectly weird.

The Best Flash Movie Eva The Best Flash Movie Eva

NG is right -- wrong on multiple levels

...but this thing is friggin' hilarious. This is the kind of thing that if I watched it while drunk I'd never stop laughing. I like the sketchy style of animation to go with the plot.

So very wrong... but it feels so right.

Pickle Curiosity Pickle Curiosity

Hooray for wtf-ness

Nice lyrics, cool plot, nice animation. And what in the hell possessed you to make an animation about a curious pickle-seeker?

Very unique, and very funny.

<|> Tritoneangel

More cock, please ! More cock, please !

Had me laughing out loud

The music in the beginning, the voices in the middle, and the punch line at the end were all classic. Definitely memorable, and really, really funny.

Only gripe would be the animation quality could be improved to make the presentation better.

Excellent.